Lifetime Legal provide top quality legal services in a cost effective and convenient way. They have teamed up with some of the best probate solicitors in the country to offer Remember a Charity members and their supporters a discount on their comprehensive fixed price probate service, a free lay executors helpline and a discount on their Will storage services.
Fixed priced probate
Based on the complexity of the estate – not its value – Lifetime Legal offers great value with no compromise on service. Their standard 24 point service covers all work that needs to be done to ensure a smooth estate administration and speedy distribution.
Their solicitor partners, all experts in their field, are Lexcel accredited members of the Legal 500 and the Law Society Probate Section.
To find out more or to get a no obligation fixed price quotation just call 0844 880 2087 and an advisor will be ready to take your call. If you chose to go ahead with their quote they would normally charge a £295 broking fee, however, Remember A Charity members and their supporters can get the same quote for a discounted price of £195.
Lay executors helpline
This advice line is designed to particularly help lay executors who are dealing with a Will that includes a charitable gift, however, it is open to any lay executor who is a supporter of a Remember A Charity member charity. The helpline is run by qualified probate solicitors who can help with any of the following topics:
- Performing a basic estate analysis to establish if probate is needed
- Giving advice on the duties of an executor
- Giving advice on how to arrange asset valuations
- How to conduct an asset search
- Providing details of the nearest probate office
- Giving an idea of how much time the executor need allocate to administer an estate
- Giving basic advice on the payment of Inheritance Tax and if it will apply to the estate
- Giving basic advice on what a charity will require of a lay executor and the distribution of any legacy
- Giving advice on tracing missing beneficiaries.
- They are also able to email a written guide “How to Administer an Estate” to help with the process.
To access the helpline please call 0844 880 2087.
If your Will cannot be found it will be presumed that you have not made one and that you have died ‘intestate’. Lifetime Legal are offering a comprehensive Will storage service that can ensure that your Will can found when it is needed.
This service includes your Will being stored in a waterproof and fireproof container, with an additional digital copy being taken as a backup. There is a one-off fee of £60, but supporters of Remember A Charity members can get £10 cash back for yourself or the charity that you support.
If you are interested in finding out more please call 0844 880 2087.