Benefits of being a member
Legacy giving is changing the face of fundraising
Over the next decade, gifts in Wills are expected to raise over £43 billion for UK charities. Join Remember A Charity to be part of the change.
Join Remember A Charity to help grow the legacy market and strengthen your charity’s legacy income.
Our exclusive membership benefits include:
- Personalised legacy marketing assets that use your branding
- Opportunities to network with legacy experts and share best practice
- Exclusive resources including comms, social media and PR guides
- Participation in Remember A Charity Week and consumer campaigns
- Exclusive research, including our annual consumer behaviour research
- A dedicated page on our website and promotion of your stories on social
- Regular updates on probate delays and protection of tax reliefs
- Partnerships with the legal sector and with government
- Access to a network of professional advisors
Read our Membership Benefits for more details on what you'll enjoy as a member of Remember A Charity.
Find out why our members value being part of Remember A Charity
Discounts for new joiners
If you're joining Remember A Charity for the first time, you can choose from two discount offers - our little way of saying thank you!
Why Unicef UK value being a member of Remember A Charity
By pooling our resources and working together we can change the course of legacy giving nationwide.