Benefits of being a member
We invest heavily in promoting gifts in Wills to the Will-writing public – people who you might not normally reach.
By becoming a member of Remember A Charity you’ll be part of a unique campaign that’s growing the legacy market. This, in turn, will help grow your own charity’s legacy income.
By joining forces with 200 other member charities, you’ll broaden the impact of your legacy marketing, while benefiting from our links with the legal sector and government.
Our membership benefits include:
- A high-profile campaign that promotes individual charities
- Participation in Remember A Charity Week
- Partnerships with the legal sector
- Partnerships with government
- Access to a network of professional advisors
- Opportunities for networking and sharing best practice
- Access to comprehensive research
For more details of all the benefits you can enjoy as a member of Remember A Charity, read our member benefits guide.
Find out why our members value being part of Remember A Charity
Why Unicef UK value being a member of Remember A Charity
By pooling our resources and working together we can change the course of legacy giving nationwide.